Policies for Our Pet-Friendly Hotel in Augusta GA
Bring your furry friends along for the fun when you book your stay at our pet-friendly hotel in Augusta, GA! Check out Candlewood Suites Augusta’s policies to learn important information about our hotel, like check-in and check-out times, and our pet fee.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75
You need to know
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: USD 1 per accommodation, per night
- We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 75
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.